Need to switch to Quickbooks or Quickbooks Online?
Chimpkey’s conversion service allows you to easily convert your Sage 50/Simply accounting file to Quickbooks in no time. And, its easy too!
What you get
ChimpKey converts everything necessary to get you up and running in Quickbooks. This includes:
- Chart of Accounts
- Vendor List and current balance
- Employee List
- Projects (last 2 years)
- Customer List and current balances
- Item List and inventory on hand
- Current and Historical AR
- Current and Historical AP
- Payroll financial transactions
- Journal entries
This allows you to have a complete set of books with full Balance sheet, Profit&loss and all the other financial reports you’ve been generating all along.
What we don’t convert
The ChimpKey conversion will convert your books 100% financially accurate to the Sage Company file. However, there are a few transaction types that do not affect the financial reports that we do not transfer over:
- Multi-currency transactions (everything would be converted to home currency)
- Individual Invoice details (ie Invoice #, due date, line items).
- Invoice Templates and logos.
- Purchase Orders and Sales Orders
- Payroll summary data (however there is a easy process to get this afterwards)
How much does it cost?
Converting your file depends on what you want to convert to:
|Convert from||Convert To||Price|
|Sage 50/Simply Accounting||Quickbooks Online||$499|
|Sage 50/Simply Accounting||Quickbooks Desktop||$499|
How long does it take?
3 Business days from the receipt of the Sage 50 backup file.
What will I need to do once I receive my Quickbooks File?
To make the conversion as easy as possible, we provide a video to guide you through the post conversion steps you need to follow to get your Quickbooks file ready for use. They include:
- Adjust GST/PST/HST
- Reconcile Bank.
- Setup Payroll YTD
How do I get started?
Click here: Request Conversion
With ChimpKey’s Sage/Simply to Quickbooks conversion, we let you easily transfer your Sage 50/Simply company file to Quickbooks so you can get on with your business!
For any questions regarding the Transfer to Quickbooks, contact us!